The 6 MiA Battle Finalists will compete live in the spring (data tba), with the winner receiving:
- A main stage slot at the annual Music is Art Festival on September 10, 2011 on the grounds of the Albright Knox.
- Recording time at GCR Studio.
- The digital release of one on Good Charamel Records.
- A professional promo photo shoot from concert photographer Bob Mussell
The Big Easy Battle Winner receives:
- The opportunity to work with one of the New Orleans bands that will be in town as part of our 4th Annual Mardi Gras Jam on March 4, 2011.
- A 20 minute opening slot on stage at the Jam that evening.
- A side stage slot at the annual Music is Art Festival on September 10, 2011 on the grounds of the Albright Knox.
Just submit one song on CD or by link on Myspace on Youtube to us by Jan 28th, 2011.
- Band must have 10 members or less.
- All bands must be sponsored by a teacher.
- At least 75% of the band must currently be enrolled at the school they’re representing.
Please email submissions to:
Tod Kniazuk, Music is Art, 121 Humboldt Pkwy. Buffalo, NY 14214. Questions? please email email@example.com